Higham Ferrers NN10 8BL
Wednesdays and Saturdays available
As Europe’s largest dental care provider, we’re as passionate about helping patients look after their dental hygiene as you are.
We believe in working together and share your commitment to delivering top quality standards. So, join us and we’ll offer you unrivalled levels of flexibility and practical support, helping you to focus on providing the very best treatments and the sort of oral health advice that always puts our patients first.
We can be flexible when it comes to the days you choose to work too. Our size, scope and wide network means we’ve different hours and practices for you to choose from. So, whether you’d prefer to work weekends, evenings, part time or full time, we’ll find something to suit you. Plus, with our busy patient lists and fantastic referral network among clinicians, you’ll never be short of work.
We’ve taken the time to learn what else will make a difference to your day. So, particulars of the practice you’ll be joining include:
• Well established and busy patient list available
• All surgeries have plenty of natural light with air con and heating to make the surgery comfortable
• Brand new Belmont Voyager chairs recently fitted
• Full nursing support available
• Located central to Higham Ferrers in a beautiful listed building will plenty of parking available on site.
If you’re caring, compassionate and friendly, choose to work with a company that can offer you increased support, opportunity and an enviable work-life balance.
For a confidential chat about this role please contact Natalie O’Rourke on 01204 799699 or email your cv to [email protected]