Saturday 9 am - 2pm
As Europe’s largest dental care provider, we’re as passionate about helping patients look after their dental hygiene as you are.
We believe in working together and share your commitment to delivering top quality standards. So, join us and we’ll offer you unrivalled levels of flexibility and practical support, helping you to focus on providing the very best treatments and the sort of oral health advice that always puts our patients first.
We can be flexible when it comes to the days you choose to work too. Our size, scope and wide network means we’ve different hours and practices for you to choose from. So, whether you’d prefer to work weekends, evenings, part time or full time, we’ll find something to suit you. Plus, with our busy patient lists and fantastic referral network among clinicians, you’ll never be short of work.
We’ve taken the time to learn what else will make a difference to your day. So, particulars of the practice you’ll be joining include:
- Killay is a two surgery practice, all on ground level.
- Surgeries are large, with a light bright feel to it, a large window allowing the sun to shine through
- There is nursing support available and free parking onsite
- Expectation for Hygiene appointments have grown and there is a requirement for them within the area from both our patients and people wishing to see a Hygienist not registered with us.
- Swansea City centre is 3.6 miles away
If you’re caring, compassionate and friendly, choose to work with a company that can offer you increased support, opportunity and an enviable work-life balance.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact 01204 799 699 or email [email protected]