Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays available GU9
As Europe’s largest dental care provider, we’re as passionate about helping patients look after their dental hygiene as you are.
We believe in working together and share your commitment to delivering top quality standards. So, join us and we’ll offer you unrivalled levels of flexibility and practical support, helping you to focus on providing the very best treatments and the sort of oral health advice that always puts our patients first.
We can be flexible when it comes to the days you choose to work too. Our size, scope and wide network means we’ve different hours and practices for you to choose from. So, whether you’d prefer to work weekends, evenings, part time or full time, we’ll find something to suit you. Plus, with our busy patient lists and fantastic referral network among clinicians, you’ll never be short of work.
We’ve taken the time to learn what else will make a difference to your day. So, particulars of the practice you’ll be joining include:
• 7 surgeries and is based on the edge of Farnham
• The Hygienist surgery has plenty of natural light and aircon/heating unit to make the surgery comfortable
• There is plenty parking available nearby
• Fantastic long-standing team of clinicians, nurses and support staff
• Busy and growing patient list in this practice and have excellent clinician referral support and marketing opportunities
If you’re caring, compassionate and friendly, choose to work with a company that can offer you increased support, opportunity and an enviable work-life balance.
For a confidential chat about this role and for further information, please contact: