At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Hygienist role available in Wootton Bassett (Wiltshire,SN4 7AX) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 05/06/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- Days and hours available - Half day or full day on Fridays between 8:00 – 16:30, and/or Saturdays 9:00 – 13:00
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 2 surgeries accessible from ground floor
- Digital x-ray available
- Airflow in all surgeries
- Most of the staff have worked at the practice since it opened in January 2010 and staff are friendly
- Good patient list with high demand from new patients. Currently bidding for a small NHS contract in order to take on new patients.
- Pay rate - 40% of daybook
The practice is located in the Wootton Bassett Shopping Centre. Wootton Bassett is a small market town in Wiltshire. It is located to the south west of Swindon and it is close to the M4, which links it with Bristol and London. The town was granted royal patronage in March 2011 by Elizabeth II in recognition of its role in the early 21st century military funeral repatriations, which passed through the town.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected] mydentist.co.uk