Associate Dentist Sutton in Ashfield. Fixed Term, up to 7800 UDAs and excellent private.
A little bit about us
We’re sure you know Oasis as the fastest growing dental corporate with nearly 400 practices. Equally, we guess there’s probably lots you don’t know about us.
So forget what you think you know. At Oasis we like to think we are different, setting the bar high, having developed excellent standards over the past 20 years and confidently 100% CQC compliant. It’s our mission to put our patients at the heart of everything that we do and our people approach is founded on respect and engagement. It’s for this reason we find it easy to provide fantastic benefits to our Associate Dentists, given they are instrumental partners in this business. We have our heart set on offering a great place to work, and whilst the Oasis name is above the door, each practice is unique and has a family feel and sense of community.
You’ll love our approach to the appointment book as we recognise that Associate Dentists typically want a balance between NHS and private work and a realistic contract allocation. Then here’s the other corporate myth we want to put to one side. Our Associate Dentists have access to the materials and equipment that they need to offer the best level of patient care (we supply 4000 material items and digital x-rays in every practice).
We know it is important to feel supported, through both the ups and the downs. Our Associate Dentists know they can rely on the support of an experienced clinical team and in-house medico-legal advice.
We are excited to be part of Bupa.
A little bit about the practice and the role
We are looking for an Associate Dentist to work Full Time to complete up to 7800 UDAs per annum (we can discuss the right allocation for your experience level). We also welcome part-time enquiries for a pro-rata contract allocation.
For this Associate Dentist role we are offering an excellent UDA rate and 50/50 shared lab costs. We also appreciate changing jobs is tricky so we will extend a special welcome payment (call to find out more).
We feel certain you will like the practice as it will provide:
- A modern, well furbished environment with6 surgeries.
- Digital x-ray processing
- Free and accessible parking.
- An established Practice Manager, Angela, who has worked with the company for many years.
- Experienced nurses, some trained by our in-house Nurse Academy
- Foundation dentist training practice
- Visiting Periodontist Specialist also delivering implant treatments
- Large training room and excellent staff facilitiesWe are located in a local village, that has all the amenities you require from food shopping to clothes shopping, and then relaxing in the local bars and restaurants. When the time is ready to burn those calories off, there is a local gym and spinning centre around the corner. We are 2 minutes away from the M1 at Junction 28, where there is a shopping village, however, this motorway access gives easy transportation to Nottingham, Sheffield and the beautiful countryside of Sherwood Forest.