Are you a successful manager with a proven track record looking for an exciting new challenge? Then look no further!
Oasis has an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager at our Long Eaton practice. We are looking for someone with excellent managerial experience to lead an existing team.
This is a permanent vacancy for 32 hours per week.
You will be a great match for Oasis if you are a commercially minded individual looking to develop your career as a Practice Manager. You will be confident leading a team of between 10 to 25 people & manage day-to-day and financial running of the practice (including P&L) as if it were your own business.
You will need to understand how to generate income & control costs. You must be comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team. Long Eaton is a busy mixed NHS and private practice, and while a clinical background with previous dental experience would be an advantage we also want to hear from successful managers from other industries.
This is a varied & interesting job in which you will need to balance maximising the income & profit of the practice through proactive business management techniques against the overall needs of the dentists to ensure they can put the patient first. You should be ready to challenge the status quo & look for improvement opportunities, control costs & set achievable but stretching targets for team members.
Practice management is a diverse job in which no two days are the same, but your responsibilities will include:
- Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team in a positive environment for both staff and patients;
- Planning income targets for the practice, then reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure you achieve or exceed these targets;
- Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets;
- Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers;
- Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager);
Oasis provides the care patients need for healthy teeth & gums throughout their life. We say that "great smiles are a team effort".