There has never been a better time to join mydentist, we’re on an amazing journey and it really is only just beginning. We haven't always got everything right – but things are changing and mydentist isn't the same business it has been in the past.
A consistent message we hear from dentists and patients is that they want the choice of NHS and private dentistry. So one of the big changes we’ve been making is to open up the breadth of opportunities for you to practice the best possible mix of private and NHS dentistry so that together, we can provide the best possible patient care.
We have opportunities available at our Avondale Dental Practice providing care to a broad range of patients. The practice has:
- Avondale Dental Practice has been established for over 60 years and is a highly respected practice in the area
- The practice has been recently refurbished and has 10 surgeries with easy access to digital radiography and OPG machine
- The practice is run to very high standards and has recently passed a CQC inspection
- We have a strong team of qualified dental nurses, therapists, long standing reception team and a highly experienced Practice Manager who has been in the practice for 20 years
- The practice is very busy and benefits from full diaries and high demand of private treatments
- The practice has a long standing team with a wide skill mix and provides a variety of specialist treatments which makes it a great for clinicians to learn and share best practices
- Being a highly reputable practice in the area, we know that this practice will become a real place to grow for a talented dentist.
Our patients come first. It’s as simple as that. Their oral health, the quality of care they receive, the experience they get when they’re with us – nothing matters more. We treat our patients like they’re one of the family. So, whatever they need and wherever they are, we’re proud to always deliver high-quality, affordable, individual care.
No matter your role, we aspire to have the right career structure in place for you to grow and progress. With resources like dentistry’s only in-house Academy at your fingertips, a career with mydentist really can last a lifetime.
So, if you’re interested in starting an exciting new chapter in your clinical practice and would like to work as part of our family of dentists, why not talk to us today about the fantastic opportunities we have.
What’s more, you can have as much or as little support as you want. From clinical support to administration, patient lists to marketing and training, we can take care of everything, so the practice runs smoothly, and you can focus on providing your patients with outstanding care. As a large organisation you’ll benefit from our large support network of fellow clinicians and the chance to work with all the latest equipment and technology.
With us you can truly develop your future as far as you want to. We’re willing to adapt to your needs and are happy to discuss different options to suit you.
To find out more about these exciting opportunities and learn more about how we’ve changed, apply now or call our dedicated clinical resourcing specialist Amy Story on 07725 658833 today.