We are looking for a Management Accountant to join our team!
ABOUT OASIS DENTAL CARE
We are hoping you have heard of Oasis Dental Care, but just in case let’s give you a little background about us first. We are a leading provider of NHS & Private dental care across the UK & Ireland. Oasis proudly cares for over 3 million patients, providing everything from regular check-ups to specialist & cosmetic treatments. We now have over 400 practices across the UK and ROI.
You may also have heard our exciting news that we have recently joined the Bupa family! There has never been a better time to join Oasis as we work together with Bupa to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
To prepare, analyse and report on key financial data within the organisation ensuring that managers receive timely, accurate and relevant information.
- To work with and assist the FP&A Manager to produce timely and reliable management information reports when required
- To work with a portfolio of Operations Area Managers to review practice and area P&Ls. This includes developing a close working relationship with the area managers to help them drive business improvements
- To understand and own your reporting lines, becoming an expert on the content of those lines. These include, but are not limited to the following P&L costs sections, namely:, Operating Costs and Central Head Office Costs
- Manage the month end delivery of your reporting lines, including inputting necessary accruals & prepayments, variance analysis and process improvements, within required deadlines
- To reconcile relevant balance sheet accounts
- Manage the internal recharging process
- Management of an assistant accountant
- Become a CODA and Hyperion Planning (Essbase) super user
- Ability to “own” pieces of work, and drive completion from start to finish, collaborating across the business where necessary, including the ability to identify and manage changes.
- To deal with queries from operational and support centre managers in a timely manner escalating issues where appropriate
- When required to, attend meetings with operations management to assist in the efficient operation of the business
- To assist in the preparation of the year end accounts, regular stock takes and audit information as required
- Support and provide input to the budgeting process, working with operations to ensure a robust budget process is achieved
- Undertake ad hoc financial analysis as required.
- Ensure that financial records are accurate and complete, and maintained in accordance with relevant company, external audit and legislative requirements
- Qualified / Finalist CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Computer literate – advanced Excel
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Commitment to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to travel (1-2 days per quarter)
- Working with high volumes of data
- Excel modelling, using nested formulae and/or VBA
- Line management experience
- Experience of business intelligence software, ideally including Hyperion Planning (Essbase)
WHY CHOOSE OASIS
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice scheme including childcare vouchers