There has never been a better time to join mydentist, we’re on an amazing journey and it really is only just beginning. We haven't always got everything right - but things are changing and mydentist isn't the same business it has been in the past.
A consistent message we hear from dentists and patients is that they want the choice of NHS and private dentistry. So one of the big changes we’ve been making is to open up the breadth of opportunities for you to practice the best possible mix of private and NHS dentistry so that together, we can provide the best possible patient care across the Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire Area.
We have opportunities available across our 16 practices providing care to a broad range of patients covering the following areas: Bognor Regis, Leatherhead, Chichester, and Bedhampton. The area has:
- 17 CQC Compliant Practices
- X4 Implant Surgeons on Patch
- Full Orthodontic Specialist Practice in Worthing
- NHS Mentorship scheme to develop the future of dentistry in the UK
- Regular and comprehensive Peer Reviews with Clinical Colleagues and Specialist in the area
- Experienced Area Manager and Clinical Support Team
- Established Hygiene Referral Network
- Every practice has Digital X Ray
- Advanced Dental Nurse Population – Radiography, Oral Health Educated, Impressions and Fluoride applications
- Great opportunity to build short term orthodontic business via 6 Month Smile, Quick Straight Teeth
- Competitive rates on private and NHS
- Highly experienced support teams of CQC Registered Practice Managers, Nurses
- Advice on PDP planning and future development planning
- Regular supportive and practice specific peer reviews for all practices to meet with other clinicians and specialists to share knowledge and referrals
- Industry pioneering online and face to face educational opportunities through the unique Mydentist Academy – Invisalign, 6 Month Smiles, Quick Straight Teeth, Facial Aesthetic courses – all with huge discount for clinicians working with mydentist. Up to 80% Saving on direct courses
What’s more, you can have as much or as little support as you want. From clinical support to administration, patient lists to marketing and training, we can take care of everything, so the practice runs smoothly, and you can focus on providing your patients with outstanding care. As a large organisation you’ll benefit from our large support network of fellow clinicians and the chance to work with all the latest equipment and technology. With us you can truly develop your future as far as you want to. We’re willing to adapt to your needs and are happy to discuss different options to suit you.