Lisa shares her best practises on how to deal with complaints to prevent them from escalating. She discusses the importance of being prepared and how it is important to learn from any complaints you do receive to improve your practice procedures.What you’ll hear:
- The role of the team in spotting and handling complaints
- The importance of listening to and reacting to each complaint individually
- How you can learn from a complaint
- The benefits of following up a complaint with an invitation to talk it though.
- Managers responsible for team training
- Anyone responsible for CQC compliance
- All team members