Yasmin Allen discusses how dentistry cannot ignore advancements in digital technology.
She talks about the importance of workforce strategy and training in order to maximise the potential for digital change within both NHS and private dentistry.
What you’ll hear
- What ‘digital’ means in the context of dentistry
- The ways in which practices, patients and clinicians can benefit from digitisation
- How to bridge the gap between digital skills and technology, considering limitations within the workforce.
Who should listen
- Forward-thinking practices looking to the future
- Practice owners and managers trying to improve patient experiences
- Clinicians and staff responsible for digital uptake and innovation.