Factors to consider when selling your practice with Sarah Jarvis
Sarah focuses on the key financial considerations practice owners should make when putting their dental practice on the market.
She also outlines the different types of buyers in the market and discusses realistic time scales for preparing to sell.
What you’ll hear
- Appropriate timeframes for selling your practice and when to beginning planning
- The importance of a comprehensive valuation from a specialist sales agent
- Things a potential buyer will look for in a practice
- The pros and cons of selling to corporate groups, dental associates and introduced buyers.
Who should listen
- Practice owners looking to sell their business or retire
- Dental associates considering buying a practice
- Practice owners starting to plan an exit strategy.
This podcast was brought to you by Practice Plan.
Find out more about its Bodcast here.