Diamond’s NOT a man’s best friend!

An elderly man from Sweden came out of his dentist’s appointment an experience richer earlier this year after swallowing a diamond that had come loose from a cleaning tool.

The 77-year-old patient accidentally ingested the gem during a visit to a dental practice in Ulricehamn in February.

The dentist has now reported the matter to the National Board of Health and Welfare.

Despite the fact that diamonds are the hardest known natural materials, the patient is not reported to have suffered unduly from swallowing the tip of the dental tool.

The current whereabouts of the precious stone remain unknown.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You Might Also Like