Chris Barrow is bringing together a talented collection of his colleagues to demonstrate how you can make your practice more profitable.
You will discover how to:
• Make sure that you are making a profit on your own production, as well as your associates and hygienists
• Invest in marketing and where to put your money
• Create concierge class customer service for NHS and private patients
• Sell five-figure treatment plans easily
• Maintain first class business systems
• Lead a motivated team who can run the business for you – and want to!
In the current economic climate, there is the temptation to tighten your belts and reduce your spending, but by investing in attending this seminar, you will leave with a host of ideas, and ‘recession-proof’ strategies and tactics.
This seminar will reveal an examination of some of the best independent practices in the UK.
Chris Barrow will start the day, then Dr Alex Jones, Dr Mark Whetstone, Dr James Hamill, Dr David Cunningham and Dawn Cunningham, will discuss how they built successful practices and how you can avoid the mistakes they made!
The seminar is on Friday 27 February 2009 at the Holiday Inn Regents Park, London, and is
suitable for all dentists and team members who will return to work with a new lease of life on the Monday morning.
To book, call 0800 371652 or visit www.independentseminars.com to book
• Qualifies for 7 verifiable CPD hours.