We know that money is tight at the moment. Chances are that you, like your peers, have been forced to cut back on your spending. Keeping your professional knowledge and skills up-to-date shouldn’t be a casualty of cost cutting and with our new price drop it doesn’t have to be.
Now you can get a whole year’s subscription to the UK’s leading magazine for hygienists and therapists at the new low price of £39! (Was £59, SAVE 35%)
As a subscriber you will benefit from:
- Clinical articles covering the full range of procedures performed by hygienists & therapists
- Fascinating patient communication articles by leading oral health professionals
- Special features on a broad range of subjects including nutrition, occupational health & child patients
- A concise round-up of the major news stories from the world of oral healthcare
- A look at the best preventive products and services for your practice in Marketplace
- 6 issues per year (January, March, May, July, September & November).
Subscribers earn 12 verifiable CPD hours!
Continuing your professional development with Preventive Dentistry is quick, convenient and easy. Every issue includes two CPD articles each worth one verifiable hour. Subscribe at the new low price of £39 and collect a total of 12 verifiable hours! Simply read the CPD articles in each issue and complete the multiple choice questionnaires online. Your certificates are generated instantly and stored online ready for you to print anytime. The flexible, user friendly format means there are no time restrictions or deadlines when completing CPD!
Easy ways to subscribe today:
- Call the Preventive Dentistry team on 01923 851771
- Click here to order securely online
- Post your order with payment to Subscriptions, FREEPOST, NAT2688, Shenley, WD7 9BR
- Fax your order to 01923 851778.
Terms and Conditions
Valid for new subscribers. Current subscribers can renew at the new price of £39. Not valid as a renewal following a subscription cancellation.
What our subscribers say…
“Preventive Dentistry magazine manages to combine a balance of industry news and clinical knowledge in a clear format. It is also a no fuss way to gain CPD hours!
Paula Godman, hygienist, Arlesey
The subjects covered in Preventive Dentistry are always relevant with up-to-date studies and statistics. Information content is of a high standard and I find it extremely useful when educating my patients.”
Kirsty Morley, hygienist/therapist, Braintree
What an awesome magazine, informative, relevant and up-to-date!
Kamran Rasul, therapist, Manchester
Preventive Dentistry magazine is a great way to keep the whole team up-to-date with the latest techniques and procedures we can use to keep our patients really healthy. Thanks for giving us the ideas!
Dr Ewa Rozwadowska, Stroud
Essential reading for all hygienists! Preventive Dentistry is filled with informative, practical and evidence-based articles. Your CPD is incomplete without the latest information to benefit you as a frontline dental prevention professional.
Dr Graeme Leigh, Somerset