Are you a dentist?
Do you know what changes are taking place to the NHS pension scheme between 2010 and 2012?
And have you received any information about the planned changes to the scheme?
Wesleyan Medical Sickness has a vast experience in working with the dental profession.
The company’s aim is to ensure the financial consultants are specialists in providing products, services and advice to meet the needs of dental professionals, both now and in the future.
To do this accurately, they need to hear from dental professionals across the UK about their experiences of – and views on – the changes in NHS pensions.
To help them help you, simply fill in this short online survey – and be included in a prize draw for an iPod nano*.
All you have to do is click here, answer the questions and submit them.
The prize draw for the iPod nano takes place next month – but you have to be in it to win it…
*Terms & Conditions
1. Only one entry per person allowed. Entrants must be resident in the UK, over the age of 22 and a dentist.
2. All email addresses must be completed legibly. Incomplete, invalid or illegible addresses will not be entered into the draw.
3. Wesleyan Assurance Society reserves the right to substitute another prize of similar value.
4. There is no cash alternative.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of Wesleyan Assurance Society, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible.
6. The Prize Draw will close for entries on 8 August 2010
7. The winner will be selected at random on 6 September 2010 and notified by 10 September 2010
8. The winner’s name may be obtained between 10 September and 17 September 2010 by writing to the promoter: Wesleyan Assurance Society, NHS Pension Choice Prize Draw, Marketing Dept, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AR.
9. Entry to the draw is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. Wesleyan Assurance Society reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the Prize Draw at any time or notice, if events or circumstances occur outside of the control of Wesleyan Assurance Society.
Wesleyan Medical Sickness is a trading name of Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Wesleyan Financial Services Limited is wholly owned by Wesleyan Assurance Society. Registered No. 1651212. Head Office: Colmore Circus, Birmingham, B4 6AR. Fax: 0121 200 2971.