Hygienist Tim Ives will be looking at the role of the DCP in managing caries at a CPD seminar this month.
The aims and objectives of the complimentary event, funded by Philips Sonicare, are:
• Understand how the concept of caries has changed
• Identify when and how to implement caries risk assessment forms
• Understand when and how to take a saliva and bacterial test
• Understand how to implement caries risk assessment
• Understand how to manage caries
Tim Ives spent 22 years in the RAF, graduating while in the RAF and practising as a hygienist in Hong Kong, Cyprus, New Zealand, Germany, Holland and UK.
He now practises as a hygienist at the Market Square Dental practice in Uppingham and for Oasis in Melton Mowbray.
This complimentary event, funded by Philips Sonicare, will carry two hours CPD and is being staged in the Peepul Centre in Orchardson Avenue, Leicester, LE4 6DP from 6.15-9.00pm on Friday 24 September.
Reserve your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07738 287764.