Henry Schein and Dental Innovations are delighted to confirm the date of the much-anticipated 2013 UK Cerec Symposium as being 22 and 23 March, with the event taking place at the Hotel Russell, London.
Following the success of the 2011 symposium, Henry Schein has again attracted some of the world’s leading proponents of Cerec who will present a combination of lectures and demonstrations over the two-day event.
Aimed at both users and future users of Cerec, the symposium offers delegates the chance to learn more about this technology and engage with leading clinicians from around the world.
Confirmed speakers include: Andreas Kurbad, foundation member of the Cerec Masters’ Club; Julian Caplan; John Moore and Nilesh Parmar.
Symposium highlights include:
- Learn how to achieve ultimate aesthetics using CAD/CAM
- Step-by-step instructions detailing how to integrate Cerec into the practice
- A hands-on session with the new Cerec Omnicam, intraoral camera
- Find out how Cerec technology can help market the practice
- Learn how to achieve successful implant placement, utilising Cerec and 3D imaging
- Plus, network with other CAD/CAM dentists during the symposium gala dinner, taking place on the Friday evening.
EARLY BIRD BOOKING: SAVE 20% when you book before 24 December 2012. Only £250 + VAT per place for the two-day symposium, drinks reception and Friday night’s gala dinner.
To reserve your place, please call 029 2044 2818 or email Suzanne.o’email@example.com