Marking the end of Kerr’s very successful aesthetics roadshow, the finale on 6 March in London will feature leading light Dr Ron Jackson.
During this unmissable interactive day, participants will hear, see and perform different methods so that they can develop a better understanding of how to apply new techniques in their practices.
With a focus on placing posterior composites more quickly, predictably and easily than ever before, Ron will be covering:
• When composite restorations are indicated, assuring success
• Matricing – achieving proper contacts every time
• Understanding adhesives and adhesion
• Achieving zero postoperative sensitivity
• Total adaptation and total fill in seconds
• How to minimise finishing and polishing while still achieving outstanding results.
In addition, unique to the last date, all five world-renowned roadshow speakers – Chris Orr, David Winkler, Irfan Ahmad, Trevor Burke and Ron Jackson – will take part in a question and answer session at the end of the day.
To book your place, please email [email protected] or call the Conference Shop on 0845 873 6299.