Dentistry magazine’s January issue will be a milestone for the publishing company FMC and for its flagship title – the 20th anniversary.
Dentistry Monthly first started in January 1995 and has gone from editorial strength to strength ever since.
To mark this editorial achievement, I’ve already started what will be an entire year of celebrations. We recently held a golf tournament at Brockett Hall, I had a small sip of champagne last month and importantly we have started work on what we want to be the biggest and best read issue of Dentistry magazine ever produced.
What are the changes
- For one issue only there will be lots of exciting changes to the magazine
- Dentistry magazine will be in A4 format
- Each issue of the magazine will be personalised to the reader
- We’ll be celebrating with a red metallic ‘foil’ on the front cover (that’s the publishing equivalent of bunting)
- We have the great and good in dentistry from the last 20 years commenting on the changes in the profession over the period
- We will carry the top 10 news stories for the last 20 years
- We have an exciting timeline in production for major events
- We will show 20 years of front covers of the magazine
- Dentistry awards winners
- Dentistry’s Top 50 historical overview
- 20 years of editorial advisers to Dentistry magazine
- And much much more, all related to an historical and forward thinking view on UK dentistry.
Next month’s issue will be packed with our regular features too, with up-to-date news/news analysis, clinical case studies, business and practice life articles and a major look at the current products and services over the last 20 years. And of course the next clinical installment of a series with Christian Coachman.
No dental magazine in the UK will have carried more opionion and comment from more dental VIPs than our forthcoming January issue of Dentistry magazine.