The Dental Directory has relaunched its website after 12 months of redesign and development.
The new website, found at www.dental-directory.co.uk, received a six-figure investment to improve the customer experience and The Dental Directory says this was in response to its customers’ changing needs and requirements.
‘The main objective for the redevelopment of our website was to create an online resource that responded to the changing needs of the UK dental sector,’ Paul Clarke, head of IT at The Dental Directory said.
‘By working closely with the sector, we fully appreciate that no two dental practices operate the same, so we wanted to create a tool that could be flexible, but also capable of offering expert support and access to a wider range of services.
‘To achieve this we’ve spent many months hosting focus groups with our customers, liaising with our colleagues across the business, trialling and testing some of the latest online innovations.
‘The feedback we’ve received so far has been extremely positive.’
The new design of the website introduces new business management and training features.
The features include:
- Online account management designed with the needs of multiple practices in mind
- Sub-user purchasing functionality and budgeting
- Budget controls to help you manage your spend through the month
- An intuitive search function, which recommends product offers and promotions based on buying history
- Order tracking
- Access to invoices to help manage your account
- Mobile functionality – you can access your account from your mobile or tablet, which means you can order whenever and wherever you are
- Quick Shopping
- Order history.
‘Since the site went live the traffic has exceeded all expectations and we are continuing to invest to make further improvements to the customer experience,’ Paul Clarke concluded.
The new website can be found at www.dental-directory.co.uk.