Perhaps you have given a patient something to really smile about?...
The Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2013 are the most prestigious and popular awards within the UK aesthetic dental industry.
Last year the evening was a spectacular occasion and the quality of entries was outstanding, we expect no less for the 2013 ceremony.
Have you achieved an exemplary example of work within dental aesthetics?
Perhaps you have given a patient something to really smile about?
Whether it was a complex procedure in orthodontics, implantology or restoration, we want to know about it. Enter the awards today and gain the recognition you deserve.
Did you know if you pre-register for the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2013 before 19 September 2012 you can pay a reduced early bird fee? Hurry the early bird deadline is only a few days away, save £15 on the entry fee and book today!
For more details on submission and category information, visit the website at www.aestheticdentistrytoday.co.uk/awards.
· Restorative Case – Single Arch (Dentist and/or technician)
· Restorative Case – Full Mouth (Dentist and/or technician)
· Patients Smile
· Best Whitening Case
· Orthodontic Case- Fixed Appliances
· Orthodontic Case- Removable Appliances
· Facial Aesthetic Case
· Single Implant Case (Dentist and/or technician)
· Multiple Implant Case (Dentist and/or technician)
· Conservative Ceramic Case (Dentist and/or technician)
· Conservative Composite Case
· Interdisciplinary Case
· Best Aesthetic Practice
Register before 19 September and pay an early bird fee of £35+ VAT. The full deadline for pre-registration is 23 November, full price is £50 + VAT. Call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 to pre-register.